Saturday, August 6, 2011

What does it take to be an US Air Force pilot?

I really wanna be a Neurosurgeon but I also want to help out my country. I love jets maybe to much. I would love to be soaring high above ground in a Top Secret military plane waiting to attack a target.. That's what I'd love to do.. I know this may sound cold, but I wouldn't mind killing someone for my country. I wouldn't mind killing someone at all to be perfectly honest. However I wouldn't kill someone for no reason so I certainly am not a threat to society don't take that the wrong way.. I wouldn't mind bombing a target.. Back to the question, what does it take to fly the Top Secret planes our military has? How long would I have to stay in? Can you join as a pilot and be flying right after training? I would really love to drop shoot those bombs at something.. I'd be good at that. Also, if I were to stay in for say... 4 years, how much of my schooling would they pay for and would they pay for Medical school? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment