Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If custody was given to father after 15 years/by fraud/has moved no address to another state how do i serve hi?

After filing for support modification-father files petition same day support is increased- he lied/forged documents/my daughter is deaf/father has been to prison for fraud/i had no lawyer, yet had proof from time my children were born of his un-involvement. He took me to court to stop child support from Illinois/ me and kids live in AZ. /he told judge he wanted to have kids in stable home with him and his wife, etc./ judge gave him custody after 15 yrs. and took my deaf daughter who was a straight 'A' student in public school -and has been since kindergarden away from all her accomplishments, friends since k-7 , all her overcome obstacles, voted by mayor as most outstanding citizen student for the whole school district (which he would not let her accept award due same week he got custody) and took her out of the middle of her first year in junior high where she was one of the most popular girls (even though she is deaf) and took her to Illinois where not one person knew her and he failed to inform school of handicap and so she tried to hide her deafness (she speaks perfect - due to my educating her at 3 years of age and getting her hearing aide) then he moved out of the home with his wife and file divorce with her and left my daughter to live with the stepmom and failed to let me know anything. He has since moved her once again to another school and is having her stay with his sister in Illinois and he has moved to Florida and I have no address. So, this child who had scholarships forthcoming and was amazing the school administrators of her capabilities is now a 'C' - 'D' student and I have never felt so helpless and so violated by our government that would do this to a child when the father did prison time for frauding a state agency and a municipal judge and had a police record 2 pages long from 10 years old on. I had nothing more than traffic tickets. I did not know how to present evidence or object to the lies he was telling. How can this be justice and is their any way my daughter who is 15 can ask to speak with a judge. This judge has destroyed my whole being and taken that of which he wants no responsiblity of after he got what he wanted - his child support stopped. Now he has another child he has put through abandonment with his wife he divorced. What can I do - I am, for the first time in my life - helpless and feel all my rights as a human have been violated. Can anyone steer me in some direction - any direction? It is so hard to stand by and watch what has taken a lifetime to blossum be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment