Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should I talk to him after he's left me?

My fiance left me for a second time and I have no idea what to do. I was so angry with him but I really still am in love with him.When he left he said he loved me and wanted me but he couldn't cope with fighting that his life was moving at 100 miles per hour and that he needed to soar and couldn't dwelling on meaningless fights. So I left him a lone but as the days pass I have the urge to contact him more and more and I have no idea what to do. all of my friends say he was a complete idiot and didn't deserve me and a part of me agrees with them. I gave him my all...everything I could give and I feel as though he keeps playing head games with me with the leaving and coming back. But in the same sense its why I'm having such a hard time letting go I guess because I've put so much into him. I don't know if there is a chance for us to ever be together again but should I try and talk things out with him or let him be. The first time he left me he said it was because he needed to fix himself and then he came crawling back miserable saying he couldn't be without me. So I'm really confused. I know he has mental issues... as do I and i don't know if that's influencing anything but I feel so lost. I really don't want to lose him. What should I do...please help

No comments:

Post a Comment