Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do I have diabetes? If not what is it that I have?

Hi, so I woke up in the middle of the night a week ago with extreme pain in my left calf and I could barley move it but finally got it to move. The same thing happened only this time it was the other leg only a few more hours into the night. About 2 days ago I had this numbness in my calf's for most of the day and then I got those I guess you call it pins and needles in my left foot. Yesterday I had this little shock pain in my left calf near the back/left side and a little above the ankle. When the little shock-ish thing would come on it would feel weird and I would try not to step down hard on the leg by having my knee kick out a bit. At this moment I also have a runny nose, soar throat and have been sneezing allot. Also, I get pretty shaky hands when I do sports. BTW i'm 13 years old, and I am female.

No comments:

Post a Comment