Monday, August 8, 2011

Why doesnt my boyfriend want to see me?

my boyfriend goes to football from 4-8 pm so he doesn'tt have time in the afternoon so I understand that but he hasall morning to come see me and when i ask him the night before he says idk and tryies to change the subject. then when morning comes its already like 12:00 when he wakes up because its summer. then i say can i see you for like two hours before you have to go and he says well im soar from football or i dont feel good or i just feel like staying home then i say well ill come there, weve been dating for a year and almost 7 months. and idk what to do anymore because now his excuse is football but before he used to say i just feel like staying home but then he'll go out with his family or friends. we used to see eachother like everyday. and all he has to say is sorry. so how can i get him to want to see me? why wont he see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment