Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sex on the 4th day of your period....?

Okay so my Girlfriend and I had sex on the 4th day of her period... from what I know if you're pregnant on the following days there would be soaring changes (tender breasts, etc) She started June 17 and then made sex on June 20... She said she bled on June 21 and after that (following day) the blood disappeared... please help us, we don't want to wait till her next period comes. She said she didn't felt anything hot or something inside her, I also said I didn't *** inside her (We did it ONLY for 3 times but we keep on stopping like 5-15 mins...) . But we saw this liquid thing when I pulled my penis out and she said she wants to pee but can't (we did it in the car) I'm sure I didn't *** inside her... Please... I NEED YOUR HELP T_T (She's bleeding when we did it) WE need your HELP T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment