Monday, August 8, 2011

Did I do wrong? How can I make up with my mom?

I had been sick the previous 3 days with a soar throat. I heard my mom in the bathroom with her obnoxious and whiney singing voice at 8:30 this morning. So i woke up kinda frustrated both at still be sick and my mom. Then I go to make tea for y throat and there i see ants crawling all around the honeypot and i freaked out. Then my mom says WHAT? in a loud screechy voice and i said there are ants. so she yells at me to toughen up and throw the jar away and i hesitate and then she starts to yell at me saying that she doesnt have time for this and then she points rudely over to the jar and on the way up it wacks me in the back. then i get defensive and get into my karate fighting stance and give her a little push. finally i throw out the jar and she says im grounded. it was a miserable morning because i was sick and she yelled at me.. what should i do about this? any advice would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment