Thursday, August 4, 2011

Citizen's Bank Hiring and Interview Process?

I recently applied to become a personal banker at citizen's bank. I had the phone interview, which went well. I then met with the hiring branch manager who thought I was great for the position. Literally right after that interview I followed her to the other branch down the street and met with the regional manager. I was advised she makes the final say. I come to realize her step-son went to the same school as I and it just seemed to be a very easy going interview. Lot of laughing; telling me about the job and so forth. Based on my credentials I believe I am more then qualified I feel. She ended the interview with the fact, we still need to go have a few more interviews and we will have our decision by Tuesday of this upcoming week. Just wanted some input on what you think. I really need this job....

No comments:

Post a Comment