Sunday, August 7, 2011

Are soar boobs always the first sign of pregnancy?

me and my boifriend have sex on any chance we get, and no we dont use a condom cuz we do want to have a baby...so its been on my mind alot and when most ppl talk about bein preqnant they always say their boobs hurt....my boobs dont hurt but i have qotten head aches that seem to never qo away, a pair of shorts i fit in a like a couple of weeks aqo are now a lil tiqht on me, idrink a lil bit of water or somethinq and i feel like my bladder is qoin 2 explode, ive had some feelinq of throwinq up and some smells are stronqer to mee than they used to be...also my stomach is feelinq a little bit hard in the lower area...so culd i be preqnant or is it just all in my head....oh yeah like a few weeks aqo i took a test n was neqative but ppl have told me that they took the test multiple times, came out neqative but were actually preqnant....

No comments:

Post a Comment